1. Russian World Music Awards is held annually since 2016. International and Russian jury are engaged in the voting process.
2. Organizers of the Awards are: "Porvomai" cultural social organisation. All rights belong to Nataliya Myazina, the author of the Awards, rights are registed at Russian Author Society.
3. Aims of the Awards are: saving the cultural heritage of Russia; popularization of national Russian culture; promotion of world music market development in Russia.
4. Professional bands and soloists, performing in world music genre, are welcomed to take part in the Awards. The biggest part of the participants of each band should be the citizens of Russia. The participant should have a released album in the genre of world music and have an active concert activity.
5. Applications are accepted from March 1 till August 30 on the site of the Awards. The voting process is held during a month till September 30. All the nominees are published in social nets of the Awards. People choose the best nominee for the Listerners Choice nomination till September 30. The winners are announced in November, the special Awards ceremony will be organized in Moscow.
6. Jury evaluate nominees due to 4 criteria: professionalis, authenticity, experimentalism, personal attitude. The marks range from 1 to 10. The winners will be presented in 5 nominations: The Best Authentic Project, The Best Experimental Project, The Best World Music Project, The Best New World Music Project, Listerners Choice Award. The Best New Project is eligible for those bands, who exist no more than 2 years up to the day of application.
7. The winners will get Awards' Statue. The best nominees will be included in RWMA compilation. This compilation will be sent to the producers and radio stations worldwide.
8. RWMA is held with no sponsor, government or commercial support, it is free for the bands to take part in it. Still, we are looking for financial or any other support! Any help is welcomed!